Digital Marketing Specialist
Haven Life is an innovative insurtech startup at MassMutual with a simple (but important) mission to make life less hard.
We’re streamlining the experience of purchasing life insurance by tailoring that experience to the modern consumer. Easy. Convenient. Affordable. Entirely online.
Haven Life combines the culture of a startup with the stability and backing of a Fortune 100 company to create an environment that is truly unique.
We’re looking for good, smart, collaborative people who want to work on the latest technology stacks and have a desire to disrupt.
Our office is located in New York City’s Flatiron District and, in case you were wondering, yes, we have free snacks. Coffee and yogurt too.
2017 is a year of growth at Haven Life and we are looking for you to help us take our performance marketing to the next level. Working on the Customer Acquisition Team, the Digital Marketing Specialist is a key position in the performance marketing engine at Haven Life.
As the Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be the day-to-day manager of key performance marketing channels at Haven Life. You will be responsible for the creation of channel marketing campaigns, working with our existing and potential affiliates to grow the scope of our relationships, ongoing optimization of new and existing campaigns and reporting of campaign results and insights.
For this role, we are looking for someone with a history of demonstrable results within both the affiliate marketing and pay-per-click search space.
What you will do:
- Craft, manage and optimize marketing campaigns across key performance marketing channels
- Work with Head of Customer Acquisition to set strategy for specific channels under your control.
- Make recommendations about campaigns that would improve the customer experience and conversion rate based on that data.
- Work with creative, content and compliance teams to design compelling marketing collateral within a highly regulated environment.
- Invent and execute landing page tests to increase conversion rates for traffic from our performance marketing channels.
- Work with internal teams and external partners to drive maximum efficiency from your channels while drive down customer acquisition costs.
- BS/BA required
- Minimum 2 years of direct marketing management in BOTH affiliate marketing & pay-per-click search marketing
- Comfortable with analyzing data and working in Excel.
- Experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics or Mixpanel and BI tools such as Qlik or Looker strongly preferred
- Rigorous test and learn mentality to understand the why behind what makes our marketing successful
- Experience with A/B testing software like Google Optimize or Optimizely.
- Experience with Landing Page testing and Conversion Rate Optimization.
- Experience in a dynamic environment and for a consumer start-up preferred
- Intellectually curious and a driven self-starter
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to distill insights quickly and clearly.
- Interest in financial services a plus.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
We pay competitive base salaries and we reward performance. Our salary structure is commensurate with experience. In addition, you’ll be eligible to participate in our comprehensive benefits program including medical insurance and 401(K).
Qualified applicants must be authorized to work in the US.